The RMSR™ program was developed to:
• Provide medical sales vocational education to individuals who are seeking a professional career in the very technical industry of medical devices/equipment.
• Address the professional advancement needs of individuals already established as professional sales representatives but not in the medical industry.
• Establish medical sales industry training so companies can interview as well as hire qualified & certified medical sales professionals.
• Provide a recognizable federal certification mark for candidates interviewing with medical companies.
The RMSR™ program involves:
• Correspondence training which is self-paced but educates students on the product knowledge required by medical sales companies, provides knowledge on rules & regulations for selling medical products plus educates on effective selling techniques.
• To obtain the RMSR™ students must pass a 150 question RMSR™ exam.
• All RMSR™’s will have instant access to NAMSR™ Career Center where medical company’s advertise seeking RMSR™’s to interview for sales openings.
RMSR® Medical Sales Certification is the healthcare industry assurance that an individual has met rigorous, peer-developed and reviewed standards endorsed by a national professional body — National Association of Medical Sales Representatives (RMSR®). Make sure you get called for interviews when applying and obtain the medical sales industry designation-RMSR®.
• Many Medical Device Employers require RMSR® certification from entry level applicants.
• The NAMSR® is typically used as a third party to verify the credentials of a medical sales professional.
• RMSR® Certification is a fundamental standard among many in the U.S. Healthcare Industry.
• RMSR® Certification provides the necessary medical device industry training and vocational education required to effectively sell to healthcare industry professionals.